Wednesday, March 9, 2011

These are the People in My Neighborhood!

Hi everyone!
While we're waiting for my baby brother to get here, I've been keeping busy hanging out with the cool kids in my neighborhood. Here I am coloring (and sharing snacks!) with Sophia (a.k.a. SoSo) and Owen (I call him "Owey").


And here's SoSo's sister, Sylvia. She's playing with the toy I picked out for our baby, so I'm showing her how it works.

Isn't she a cutie?

We've been considering starting a neighborhood band. Here's our first single. I think it'll be a big hit.


Here are some more pictures of Owen and I hanging out. We get pretty excited to see each other and give big hugs. We usually end up knocking each other over.

Talk to you all soon!
Q

1 comment:

  1. Hey Quinn, Congratulations on being a big brother!

    Love, Ellie and Natalie and Uncle Jon and Aunt Sylvia

    ReplyDelete