Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Logan's First Blog!

Hi everyone! It's Logan! My awesome big brother Quinn taught me all about this blogging thing, so we started this new one together. He's pretty cool to share it with me, maybe someday he'll share his toys with me, too.



















Things are going pretty well around here; I'm settling in nicely. I've been very busy sleeping, eating, and pooping. Especially that last one, I'm really good at that one.



















Everyone here is really nice. They're always holding me and snuggling with me and kissing me.

We've been trying to figure out who I look like, so we got together some family pictures for comparison.

Here's a picture of Mommy when she was a baby (and me on the right).



















And here's Uncle Brian with Mommy next to Quinn and me.



















Here's Daddy when he came home from the hospital and then me in the exact same outfit!
















And here's Quinn and me and then Daddy with Uncle B.















Keep checking back here to stay updated on us Park boys! I'll talk to you later, need to get back to my nap.
~Logan

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable family! Congrats Erin. I love your blog! I especially love the comparison pics and that Logan is wearing the same outfit that his daddy did when he was a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Baby Logan,

    You look a bit like everyone!

    We also think that it is so sweet that you are wearing the same outfit that your daddy wore.

    We can't wait to meet you.

    Love from your cousins in San Diego

    ReplyDelete