Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fernbank

Hi everyone!

I've been on a dinosaur kick recently, so this past Saturday, Grandma and Daddy took me to the Fernbank Museum to see its dinosaur exhibits.  They had three Lophorhothons in a fountain in front of the Museum. 

Once we got inside, they had skeltons of huge dinosaurs.  I was impressed.  


But what really impressed me was the new NatureQuest exhibit.  It's a new exhibit for children about nature.  There was a virtual river with fish that swam away from you if you tried to step on them.  They also had a giant tree that you could climb in.  I was running around so much that Daddy and Grandma had trouble taking pictures of me.  They did manage to get one of me under the waterfall. 

And here I am at the ranger station.  


We had a great time.  On Sunday, I asked Grandma if we could go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment