Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

This is my third Saint Patrick's Day, so I know what's going on, but it was Logan's first St. Patrick's Day.  I had to show him the ropes and make sure he was wearing green.  Fortunately, he had a couple of appropriate outfits (thanks to Uncle Brian and Aunt Elissha for the onesie).


Grandma has been watching me while Mommy and Daddy are at the hospital with Logan.  Grandma took me over to meet Logan yesterday afternoon, though.  Here are Grandma and I meeting Logan.  





 Logan has to wear a hat all of the time to help keep him warm.  I helped Daddy put on Logan's hat.




We came back to the hospital this morning.  Daddy let me hold Logan for a little while.  I also got a pin saying I'm a Big Brother. 



This afternoon, Ms. Megan came over to meet Logan.
Mommy, Daddy and Logan have to stay at the hospital for another couple of days, but I'm sure we'll have lots of new pictures soon!.

Talk to you later,
Quinn


No comments:

Post a Comment