Sunday, March 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Logan and Mommy have been staying in the hospital and we've been going to visit them every day. Here I am getting a really good look at Logan.

Grandma and I taught Logan the "Eye Winker" game.

Tickle tickle tickle!!

 I wanted to lay down next to my baby brother.

I love giving him kisses.

Some more friends came to visit Logan in the hospital. Here's Ms. Cheri (Owen's mommy). She's about to have a little sister for Owen any day now!

And Mr. Brian (Art's daddy)

And today, Mommy and Logan packed up and came home!
Logan was all strapped into the car seat. He slept all the way home.

I had to check out his outfit- it's got a dinosaur! And dinosaur feet! Just my style.

Logan brought me the coolest toy. I think it's a peace offering so I would remember to be a good big brother to him. So far, it's working!

 Grandma and I made some decorations to welcome everybody home. Lots of people gave Mommy really pretty flowers.


And here's Logan chilling out on the couch.  I think he's pretty happy to be home.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Another cutie to add to your house. Be sure to let me know if you start a separate blog for Logan. Marilyn E in Hamilton

    ReplyDelete