Friday, February 25, 2011

Puzzle Mania

What's up people??

Guess what I've been up to lately?
Puzzles! And not those silly baby puzzles where you put one piece in, real puzzles with lots of pieces.
 

My favorite is my new Winnie the Pooh puzzle I got last week. I like to put it together over and over. Mommy set up the camera to watch me put it together. The video is a little long (and some parts are sped up- no, I'm not really that fast!), but I think they're pretty impressive puzzle skills for a two-year-old. If you stick around till the end when Mommy gets a phone call and leaves me alone, it gets pretty good.



My second new interest is....dinosaurs! And luckily, I have a dinosaur puzzle! Here I am posing proudly with my dinosaur puzzle in my dinosaur pajamas.


And listen to some of the dinosaur names I've learned:



And some other funny things I did this week:
-We were at the playground and there was an older boy in front of me in line for the slide. He said "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, blast off!" and went down the slide. I thought that was pretty cool, so when my turn came, I did my own countdown: "10, 8, 6, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10!"

-The window in my bedroom was open and I used my binoculars to look out onto the street. I told Mommy that I saw a Tyrannosaurus Rex outside the window!

-I went to Mommy's doctor appointment with her and while we were in the waiting room, I sneezed. I've been learning that I'm supposed to cover my nose, but this time I actually remembered and covered my sneeze. So I screamed to the whole waiting room "I DID IT!!" For some reason everyone thought that was funny.

2 comments: