Sunday, February 13, 2011

Asheville

Last weekend we drove up to Asheville, NC to see Daddy's friends Bill and Katie (and their kids Delaney, Dan, and Mackenzie) and Uncle Kevin and Aunt Olivia.
Delaney is just my age and we had so much fun playing together. The weather was nice on Saturday and we played outside some. Here we are playing with sidewalk chalk.

Uncle Kevin drew a pretty complicated picture that I had to examine more closely.

Something upset me (who knows what) and I had to vent my feelings for a bit. These days I tend to get upset really quickly and most of the time I get over it quickly, too.

 After sidewalk chalk, we brought out their fleet of cars to drive around.

The gas pump was probably the biggest hit of the day. I had to keep making sure the cars were filled. Here I am helping out Mackenzie...

 And here's her twin, Dan

And here are Delaney and I working together
 




Then a little bit of chasing

And Daddy got in on the game

Uncle Kevin giving me a little push

Delaney and I had a ton of fun playing together. Here's a video of us playing "Hide and Seek" in her playroom. Who needs to find a different place to hide each time? We found one great spot and stuck with it.








We had a great time visiting with everyone in Asheville. Next time we visit, I'll have a little brother to show off!

No comments:

Post a Comment