Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Long Time, No See

Hi everyone!
Sorry it's been so long since my last post- things around here have been pretty tough lately. First, I got sick. Then Mommy got sick. So we were basically stuck in the house for a couple of weeks. On top of that, Daddy's been working long hours and the baby's making Mommy even more tired. So Mommy was about ready to pack me up in this box and send me to one of you guys!

This week we're back to normal, though. On Monday, we went on a tour of a preschool I might go to in the fall. Can you believe I'm old enough to be starting preschool?! I was so excited when I heard we were going to school, I said, "Mom, you stay home." After the tour, we went to my Gymboree class. I get to run and jump around a lot there, so I love it.

On Tuesday, Owen came over to play. I called Daddy on the phone to tell him what we were up to. I said "Share!" even though I wasn't really sharing all that well. Today we had a playdate with my friend Chase. And I really did share well with him! We played with his cars and trucks and bowling set. 

Tomorrow, baby Brocklin is coming over to play and on Friday we're taking a quick trip up to Asheville for the weekend! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share with you.
Talk to you soon-
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment