Thursday, June 3, 2010

Almost 2!

Can you believe I'm almost two years old?! My big birthday is tomorrow so I thought I'd give you a little summary of what an awesome almost two year old is like!

*I am 34 inches tall and weigh 28 pounds.
*I wear 18 month clothes, size 4 diapers, and size 6 shoes.
*I have 14 teeth (still waiting on those top canine teeth to come through).
*I can say about 65 words- my favorites right now are "Ma," "truck," and "No!"
*I go to bed at 8 p.m. and I wake up around 7:30 a.m. And most nights I never make a peep!
*I take a nap in the afternoon for 2 or 3 hours. Mommy prefers the 3-hour nap days. Today I decided to not take a nap at all.
*I love to eat blueberries, bananas, cheese, carrots, and anything I can dip in ketchup.
*I like to play with trains, trucks, balls, and bubbles.
*I love going to the playground, music class, and the pool. At home I like to push my trucks around and play catch (I don't actually do much catching yet- mostly I throw and kick the ball and Mommy does the catching).
*My favorite books are "Where the Wild Things Are," and "Boys are Best!"
*I can point out the letters O, A, and P.
*I'm not a big fan of sharing, sitting still, or hearing "no."

In all, I'm a pretty happy, silly, loving, easy-going kid! Mommy and Daddy think I'm pretty awesome, so I must be doing something right.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from this past year. Thanks for checking out my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment