Friday, June 4, 2010

It's My Birthday!

Hi everyone!
I had an awesome birthday today!
This morning, I woke up and found this cool water table waiting for me. I played with it a ton.



Then we went to the airport to pick up Grandma and we went to a birthday lunch together.

After a little more playing with the water table, I took a long nap and then finally agreed to open more presents.

I got a super cool tricycle!

Here I am trying to figure it out, with Grandma's help:


I got some cool books and trucks and a puzzle and I loved them all.

After dinner, Daddy, Grandma and Mommy sang "Happy Birthday" to me (which I thought was hilarious!) and I got to blow out the candles on my cupcake (which I made Grandma relight so I could do it again!).

Thanks, everybody, for the great cards and presents. Thanks for thinking of me!
I had a great birthday and I can't wait for my party with my friends tomorrow. I'll make sure to get some good pictures!
Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment