Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hi everyone!  Yesterday, several of my friends came over to my house for my birthday party.  I helped Mommy and Daddy with the party preparations.  Here I am helping with the balloons (as you can see, I waited until the party started to put my pants on).   


And here's the cake Mommy baked and decorated for me.  It was yummy!  As you can see, the party had a train theme. I like trains. 



And then, the party started. 


Here are pictures of some of my friends that were at the party.  Here's Nate and Jake.

And here's baby Art, with his Dad, Mr. Brian.

Here's my buddy Chase. 

And here I am with my new friend, Sophia.  She lives in my neighborhood.

While I played with my friends, Dad hung out with the adults and talked about important things. 

I got lots of bubble toys for my birthday.  I set up a bubble station so that I could share them with my friends.  Here I am at the bubble station with my friend Maggie. 



After all my friends left, I cuddled up with Grandma and one of the books I got for my birthday for a bedtime story. 
On Tuesday, I'm leaving with Grandma to go to San Antonio.  It is going to be my first trip away from Mommy and Daddy.  I'll write soon to tell you what Grandma, Grandpa and I did together!

No comments:

Post a Comment