Saturday, May 29, 2010

Decatur Arts Festival

Hi everyone!
This morning, Mommy, Daddy and I walked downtown for the Decatur Arts Festival. 
First, there was the kids' parade. There were fire trucks and police cars and lots of kids walking and riding bikes. Maybe next year I'll be in the parade. 

We followed the parade to the kids' area of the festival, at one of my favorite parks.

And there were bubbles! They're just about my favorite thing right now.





I also got to play on the playground...

and in the sandbox...

and in the community garden.

They had art projects to make. I colored mine on the ground

Here's what I made:

There was a lady making balloon animals and things. Can you guess what she made me?
 (It's an airplane.)

Then we checked out the main area of the festival. Here's the pavilion with bands playing.


And here's some of the artwork. This is Pete the Cat. He's pretty famous around DeCATur.

And here are four chairs I wished I could sit in. Mommy said no.

We had a great time today! Maybe someday my art will be featured in the Arts Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment