Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blue Sky Concert

Hi folks!
Yesterday, Mommy and I were just hanging around the house.

I like to use Mommy's iPod as my telephone.  Here I am looking for someone to "call".

I say "Hey!" and walk around for awhile chattering and then say "Bye." Just like Mommy. You would think I would do that on a normal phone when you guys call, but usually I just try to press the buttons to hang up.

Then I used an old bulletin board as a ramp for my trucks and some letter tiles I like so see fly down the ramp.

I wanted to slide down it, but Mommy said no. I wasn't happy.

But then I was ok again.


Today, we went to the Decatur square for a lunchtime Blue Sky Concert with my buddy, Chase, and his mommy. 

We brought a blanket and a picnic lunch. I stayed on the blanket for exactly one minute.

Then I was up and wanting to go over there and over here and play with the mulch and the bushes and the kids and anything else I could find.

Here's my buddy Chase and I playing.


And I checked out the old cannon in front of the courthouse.

There were some cool leaves in a planter.
  

I'm having a great time playing outside in this beautiful weather!
See y'all later!
~Quinn

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! That kid needs some oxygen. I love the crying picture. That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete