Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fun Times

I've been keeping pretty busy lately, but unfortunately it hasn't been much to take pictures or videos of. However, here are some of my latest activities.

First, the couch. My latest obsession has been stuffing things into the couch.

Here's where I shove most of the stuff- it's the handle to pull out the sleeper sofa. I can fit a ton of stuff in there.
Daddy lifted up the couch tonight. Here's what I was able to put inside it:
a 32-piece block set, a 12-piece shape sorter set, 11 Elmo body part flashcards, all the pieces to two puzzles (26 alphabet pieces and 8 jungle safari animals), a farm set (3 fence pieces, a cow and a sheep), a chip clip and more than a few raisins


Second, I've been loving straws. Mommy gave me some to play with and I made her take the top off my sippy cup so I could practice with them.Here's a riveting video of yesterday's two big activities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRZJxGiT_bs

Hope you've enjoyed hearing about my goings on- I'll try to take more pictures soon.

Love, Q-Dawg

P.S.- I do windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment