Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Man of Many Words

Hi everyone!

We've had a pretty uneventful week around here, so I don't have any pictures to share, but I thought I'd tell you about all the cool things I've been learning. It took me awhile to get started with this talking thing, but I'm really getting the hang of it. Here are some of the things I say:

Da

Mama (only when I'm really upset, though)

more

no

ball

uh oh

hello

dog

teeth (I LOVE brushing my teeth!)

nose

bowl

there

shoes

raisins (actually, I say "ai", but Mommy knows what I'm talking about)

For most of the words, I only say the first couple of sounds, but you can tell what I mean.

I can also understand a ton of stuff. I know where a lot of my body parts are. Here's a video of me showing off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuskJyrzzg4

I've got more tricks, too! If you ask me to put something in the trash can, I can. If you tell me to get a bowl or a spoon, I get them from my drawer in the kitchen. If you tell me it's bathtime, I run to the tub. I can give high fives and wave goodbye. And if you ask really nicely, I'll give you a kiss on the nose.

And here I am playing the drums on Daddy's video game. I'm pretty good, don't you think? I'm thinking of starting my own band!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJoasNXs5w4

No comments:

Post a Comment