Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
Daddy gave Mommy some pretty roses and I thought they smelled pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPMZ7sgy9Y

(I thought that I'd put my videos up on YouTube so you can watch them there even when Blogger isn't working- just click on the link if the video on this page isn't available)


On Thursday, Grandma went back to Texas. Before she left, she helped me color on the cardboard box I like to climb into.



After she left, I had to rest up from all the fun things we did together!
On Friday, we got a lot of snow in Atlanta (maybe 3 inches). We went out in the snow once, and Mommy took a video of it. I was playing with the camera later and deleted it. Oops.

Since I don't really have a good snow outfit, Daddy brought some snow inside for me to play with.

The snow was really cold and wet and I didn't like playing with it very long.

Finally, here are some new moves I've been working on. I call this one "The Windmill."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MyFRiBv3JU



Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Love, Q

No comments:

Post a Comment