Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Children's Museum

Last weekend, Grandpa Steve and Grandma Pam came into town and got to see how big and strong I am now.  Grandpa Steve tried to toss me around. 


But I overpowered him. 

On Friday, Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa and Grandma took me to the Children's Museum.  It was big with lots of different toys and things to do. 

They had a huge train set.  I like trains.  One goes right by our house every day.

Here I am driving circles around Dad.

They also had tons of balls.  I like playing with balls.  Dad's trying to teach me how to throw left-handed.  He says southpaws have it made.
They also had a farm.  Here I am on a tractor helping.

And here I am in a grocery truck transporting all the food from the farm to the grocery store.  Grandpa was helping me steer because I couldn't see over the steering wheel.

Finally, here I am unloading the groceries in the kitchen. 

Grandpa and Grandma had fun too.  Grandpa liked to stack the blocks as high as possible . . .

and then I'd knock them down.

They had a pond.  I tried to catch a duck, but ended up just getting wet.

It was a great time at the museum.  I can't wait to go back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment