Saturday, March 13, 2010

Under the Weather

What's up people?
This week has been tough- the doctor says I have two ear infections. Ouch! Mostly they haven't slowed me down, but I have been a smidge cranky this week. Here's a video of how I was feeling.


After the medicine (yummy!) started kicking in, I was back to my old self again.

Lately I've been really into trucks, balls, and stuffing blocks into boxes. We got a new bookshelf that came in a cool box (it's the box I'm inside in the picture up above), and I love dumping out my blocks and then putting them in there one at a time. Here's a video of some of the games I play when Mommy lets me play by myself (don't worry, Mommy was in the kitchen).

So until next time, I'll just be checking on my fishies! Stay healthy!

Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment