Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know I did.

Here I am in front of our Christmas tree this morning (before we opened all the presents).


Here I am trying to open my first present. It was a set of blocks from Santa!

I got tired pretty quickly and had to take a nap before opening the rest of my presents.

After taking my nap, I helped my Dad open some of his presents.


I liked the boxes the presents were in almost as much as the actual gifts. Here I am playing with a cardboard roll that Uncle Kevin's present came in.

After we were all done opening presents, there was a mess on the floor. My parents let me play with the wrapping paper and boxes for a little while before picking up.

Here's a shirt my Uncle Kevin gave me. I like it a lot.

On Christmas evening, my Mom cooked my Dad a big Christmas dinner. I got to sit at the table and watch them eat in my new high chair. Pretty sweet!



I'll talk to everyone soon. Happy Holidays!

Q

No comments:

Post a Comment