Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hi everyone. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break. My parents and I drove up to Virginia to see some family. Here are some pictures of me in my Thanksgiving outfit (thanks Grandma Pam). It got a little dirty from the yummy sweet potatoes.



We got to have a nice visit with Great Grandma Joy in Roanoke. I hope she's feeling better! Great Uncle Paul and Aunt Kim were nice, but their dog freaked me out.


Then we went to Hamilton to see Grandpa George. His dog was nice.


Here's Uncle Brian- I really liked playing Guitar Hero with him.



On Saturday, we met some of Mommy's friends. Here's Keri and her son, Ian. I don't think he was so happy that his mom was playing with me.

On Sunday, we drove back to Atlanta, but we stopped in Richmond to have breakfast with some of Mommy and Daddy's friends. Here's Virginia and me.



Here I am all bundled up to get in the car. It was cold in Virginia! Don't you love my hat? My Aunt Olivia made it for me and I've been wearing it all the time.



After the trip I was so tired that I fell asleep sitting up! It's pretty hard being a baby, but all the hard work was worth it to see all my friends.


Thanksgiving was pretty fun- next year I think I'll try the turkey.
Later,
Q

No comments:

Post a Comment