Monday, December 22, 2008

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the great Christmas cards you've been sending. I love them. Here I am enjoying a card from Mary and Billy...




I recently decided that I'm tired of just laying around, so this week I started sitting up by myself. Here's a picture of me sitting up and getting ready to read my new book.


'
I've also been working on crawling. Now I don't have to stay where Mommy and Daddy put me! It's pretty awesome. Here's a video of my crawling technique and some other things I did this week (I hung out with Grandma Pam, I tried a sippy cup for the first time, and I worked out in the jumperoo).



It's been quite a week and I hear there's some cool stuff coming up. We have a nice, smelly tree in the house with lots of pretty packages with my name on them! Yesterday, I met a big man in red suit. Sounds like this Christmas thing is going to be fun! I'll try to post more pictures soon. Merry Christmas, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment