Friday, May 31, 2013

School's Out for Summer!

I am officially a preschool graduate!
Here I am outside my school on the last day.


And look how much I've changed! From my very first day of preschool last year to the end of preschool this year!
Last day of 4 year old Preschool (5/17/13)
First day of 3 year old Preschool (8/31/11)

Here are my teachers Mrs. Taube and Mrs. Hardjono giving me my certificate. (Mommy was sitting too close to get a good picture!) My teachers were so proud of me for all the improvements I've made this year. I am one of the best readers in my class and I've learned to do a ton of other things.

After school was over, we went for a celebratory ice cream at Dairy Queen!

Logan was glad school was over, too.

Now that my school's over, we're just enjoying our summer.



Mommy and Logan still have CMO, so I get to go to school with them some days. Here I am in Mommy's classroom helping the little kids make a really tall tower.

Next week I start "camp" at my (old) preschool, so I'll be having lots of fun.

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment