Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Howdy Partners! We've had a great Halloween in the Park house!
 
This weekend was busy with all sorts of Halloween activities.




Quinn and Daddy carved our pumpkin. Quinn already made a jack-o-lantern at school with his class, so he knew exactly how to do it.


And here we are in our super awesome costumes! Woody and his best friend, Buzz Lightyear!

To infinity and beyond!






Grandma made my costume and I think she did a pretty great job! Thanks, Grandma; I tip my hat to you!

Tonight we went trick-or-treating with our neighbors, the Flakes. Here's Violet as Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street.

And Owen was Super Grover!

Quinn and Owen had a great time trick-or-treating. After a few houses they really had the hang of it. Sometimes Quinn would forget to say "Thank you" so he would go back to tell them.

At one house, they were giving out some really good chocolate so Quinn took an extra one and said "My mommy might like this one." That made Mommy pretty happy!

I was along for the ride in the stroller. I stayed completely content all evening just watching everybody.

Happy Halloween from Buzz and Woody!

1 comment: