Saturday, July 23, 2011

Gone Fishin'

Last weekend, we took a trip up to Virginia and we stopped to to see Great-Uncle Paul and Great-Aunt Kim. They had a surprise for me, my very own fishing pole! I've been talking about going fishing for awhile, but I'd never been before.
 

While Daddy and Paul got the pole ready, I worked hard getting all the rocks back in the river where they belong. I'm pretty good at throwing rocks.

 And Logan got to cuddle up with Kim.

Paul taught me how to cast.

Here's my first (and only) catch: river grass!

I even got a bird's-eye view of the river from the bridge.

On Sunday, we spent a lazy morning around their house.

We picked some apples

And we pet the horses. I liked them so much that on Monday, I had a doctor's appointment and I told the doctor all about their horses. I told her that they like to eat grass and that I fed them.
 

Meanwhile, Logan was inside talking to Kim. They had a pretty good conversation, I hear.

Then we had to drive back home. Logan and I did pretty well on the long ride, but we were all happy to get out of the car.
 

Thanks Paul and Kim for a lovely visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment