Sunday, July 24, 2011

Batman Goes to the Movies

This past week, Grandpa George came to visit. And he brought costumes!


I'm not sure he could have known how much I would like these costumes. Here I am "zooming" around.


One day while Grandpa was here, he stayed with Logan and Mommy and I got to go out on a special Mommy-Quinn Movie Date! We went to see the Winnie the Pooh movie. It was my very first movie ever!

I loved everything about the movies. My favorite part was the popcorn.

I sat through the whole movie (luckily, it was only about an hour long) except for three trips to the potty. I didn't have to actually use the potty, I just felt like checking out the automatic paper towel dispenser a few times.

After the movie, we checked out the arcade.

Mommy says she'll be in trouble when I realize these machines actually take money.

Next we went to lunch at Chick-Fil-A (I call it "Chicken for A"). I played in the kids' area before lunch.

And I even got chocolate milk! Mommy never lets me get chocolate, but I charmed her.
 

Mommy and I had a great special day out! And we had a great visit with Grandpa George!

No comments:

Post a Comment