Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Getting in the Holiday Spirit

Hi everyone!
I've been pretty busy lately getting into the Christmas spirit, but our computer's been on the fritz so I haven't been able to blog. We got it back today, so I'll try and catch you up-
We had a neighborhood holiday party-

Grandma Pam came to visit- here we are making cookies together

We picked out a Christmas tree-

And decorated it.

Here's a picture I took of the finished tree.

Here's a picture Mommy took-

Daddy and Mommy went out to a fancy party while I stayed with Grandma-

Grandma and I had a lot of fun together during her week here, but she had to get on the airplane and go back to her house today.



This weekend, Grandpa Steve is coming to visit. And pretty soon, Santa is coming!
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Q

P.S. I also figured out how to take pictures of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment