Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Continued

Leaping Lizards, Grandpa George is in town!
Pa George, as I call him, came to visit and to help us celebrate Christmas. And today, we went to Leaping Lizards, my favorite indoor playground.

My favorite spot in Leaping Lizards is the air hockey table. I'm pretty good at it, but I don't really have the rules down. I like scoring in my own goal as much as anything else.



Here I am climbing up one of the tall slides

...and sliding down!

After the slide, I tried to go back to the air hockey table, but someone else was playing with it. I had a short meltdown.

I recovered, though, and found a new friend at the toy corner.

Grandpa George helped me draw on the chalkboard.


Then it was back to the slides.


I say "Tee Haw!" when I ride like a cowboy (Daddy taught me that).

Back at home, I played with my new cardboard house Grandpa gave me for Christmas. I love going in and out of the door and opening and closing the windows. Do you like the paint job? I did it myself.

Before bed I helped Grandpa check his email. I had a great time with Grandpa and I'll miss him when he drives back home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment