Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Sharks!

Last week, Mommy and I went to the aquarium with Art and his mommy, Lindsey.

Art and I loved pointing out all the big fish.


Apparently the way I pronounce the word "fish" is not exactly correct. It comes out "shi". I guess I have it a little bit backwards (and the "f" sound is really hard), but I don't get why everybody keeps laughing (or looking shocked) when I point out a really cool fish! Luckily I was really into spotting sharks, and that word I can pronounce!

We spent a lot of time in front of the huge tanks.

I had to make sure Art was seeing all the cool stuff I was.

There was a fun play area to crawl through and a big whale slide.

I got my hands in the water at the touch pool.

Ms. Lindsey helped me out with the touch-screen computers that told you about all the fish in the tanks.

We  had a great time at the aquarium, thanks O'Connors!
Have a good week everybody!
~Q

No comments:

Post a Comment