Sunday, November 21, 2010

Conversations with a Two-Year-Old

Hi everyone!
Since I last updated you, I've done a lot. I had my first stomach bug. Not fun. I've had a few playdates. Super fun!  I got a haircut. Again, not fun.

The baby's doing a lot, too. He's growing a ton and kicking. I took this picture of Mommy and the baby all by myself!

When we're at home, I spend most of my time playing with my toys. Here's where I keep a lot of them. Sometimes, I actually like putting my toys away. I know exactly where all of them go!


Surprising, I know!

I have a lot to say these days. Here's a video of me talking about a lot of stuff. You might notice that when I say something, I like to have Mommy or Daddy repeat it so I can be sure they're understanding me completely. If they don't, I just keep repeating it over and over and over. And even if they do understand me, I sometimes like to repeat things anyway! Especially if it has to do with Spider-Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment