Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!!

Happy Halloween from Quinn the shark!!



We went trick-or-treating tonight with my friends the Burns.

I really got the hang of trick-or-treating this year. At every house, I would say "Twee Twee" (Trick or Treat!) and then "You!" (for Thank You) and then I would look in my pumpkin and say "Mo Can!" (more candy!).

Here I am in action- if you listen, you can hear me say "Twee Twee!"


I walked some, but when I got tired, Daddy would pull me in the wagon

I was pretty excited to see what everybody got when we came back to the house.

The baby wore a costume, too! He went as a jack-o-lantern this year.

Happy Halloween everyone!!


(Don't worry about that band-aid on my head- I did get a boo-boo, but mostly it's there because I love wearing band-aids!)

No comments:

Post a Comment