Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Colin & Kim's Party

Hi everyone! 
Sorry for the delay, but here are some pictures from last weekend's trip to Illinois.

We flew to Bloomington, Illinois for a party to celebrate Cousin Colin & Kim's engagement. It was great to see everyone. Here's the whole crowd with the lovely couple:

I was promised a party, but all I saw were grown-ups talking, so I found the only other kid there and we took over the dance floor.  We ran back and forth and slid and screamed (I did most of the screaming) and had a ball!
Here's Kaysean and I on the dance floor...
me screaming at my buddy...


taking a break...

emptying Mommy's bag...

Here are the cool guys


When I wasn't running around, I found some time to read a book to Grandpa Steve. 
 
I'm not just a guys' guy, though. I'm also a ladies' man. When it was time to leave, I kissed all the ladies good night.
Me and Mommy

Me and Grandma

Me and Great-Aunt Kim

Me and Great-Aunt Debi

After all the excitement, I crashed at the hotel.

We had a great trip and really enjoyed seeing so much family. Congratulations, Colin & Kim!!
~Q-Dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment