Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Latest Exploits

Hi, everybody!
I've been doing so much fun stuff lately, I thought I'd give you an update. Here are some things I like doing now:

  • turning light switches on and off
  • opening and closing doors (still a favorite)
  • getting chased around the house by Daddy
  • chasing the cats around the house
  • climbing onto stuff (chairs, the coffee table, the couch)
  • yelling loudly at people walking past our house
  • throwing balls
  • eating with a spoon (I get tired of using the spoon, so I use my hands sometimes, too)

  • holding phones up to my ear (the back of my head, a lot of times) and saying "Hello?"
  • hugging and kissing other babies
  • pushing my golf bag around

  • saying "oh!" when I drop stuff. Mommy says "uh oh," but I prefer to shorten it. Here's a video of me dropping my cheerios, helping Mommy clean up my mess and then I got to drink from a real cup.

By the way, I didn't hurt myself there at the end, just slipped a little.
Talk to you later!
-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment