Friday, June 6, 2008

Hi everyone. My name is Quinn and I am 2 days old. My Dad is typing this blog for me because I don't know who to write yet, so any typos are his fualt. My Dad is the old guy in the blue shirt in the pictures below; my Mom is the pretty lady in the hospital gown holding me, and I'm the baby in all of the pictures. As you can tell from the pictures, my favorite activities are sleeping and crying. I have a pretty hectic schedule these days so I haven't had a chance to pick up any other hobbies, but I hope to do so once my calendar clears out a bit. I'm getting a bit hungry now so I'm going to tell my Dad to stop transcribing this so I can get a bite to eat. Check back later though - I'm going to try to update this blog on a regular basis.












1 comment:

  1. The world's most beautiful baby! Looks like Mom and Dad have done a great job.
    Aloha to all from Grandma Pam

    ReplyDelete