Monday, June 16, 2008

Hi everyone. I was so excited about Father's Day last weekend that I woke up at 4 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. I gave my Dad a video recorder. Below is the first video he took with it.



As you can tell, my Dad's not the best cameraman. Hopefully, he'll get better in the future.


My Grandma came and visited me all last week. Here's a few pictures of the two of us goofing around in the living room.






And here are a bunch of pictures of me with my favorite toys - a monkey my Uncle Brian gave me (gracias tio), my lilypad mat and my swing.




























Sorry it took me so long to put up this post. It took my Dad a while to figure out how to upload videos from his camera. Now that he's got it mastered, posts should be more frequent.









































No comments:

Post a Comment