Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hi everyone! A lot has happened to me since I last blogged, so this is going to be a long post. Hope that's ok. :) First, I spent all day yesterday chillin' at the hospital. Here's a few pictures of me hanging out there:




































As you can tell from the pictures above, I like to have my pacifier near me at all times. Here's a couple of pictures of my Dad helping me with my pacifier:
























Yesterday evening, Mrs. Burns, one of my Mom's friends from school, came by and visited me. Here's a picture of Mrs. Burns and me:




















I'd like to thank Mrs. Burns for promising to bring my parents a couple of dinners for this week. I know my Dad was getting pretty tired of eating at the hospital's McDonald's, so I'm sure he is eagerly looking forward to a home-cooked meal.

I was pretty excited this morning because my Mom told me we were leaving the hospital and going home. After my parents packed all of our stuff, we got in the car and drove home. Here's a few pictures of the trip:
























Once I got home, I got to meet my pet cats, Calvin and Noodle, for the first time. Here's a few pictures of me meeting Calvin:




















And here's a few pictures of me and Noodle:




















After getting home and meeting everyone, I was pretty tired, so I took a nap with Mom. Here we are:


That's all for now. I will talk to everyone again pretty soon.
Bye bye,
Quinn.

3 comments:

  1. Doug & Family -- Congrats from your friends at CFED! Hope everyone is doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to meet Quinn Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! So happy to see some pics and know "first hand" that you're all doing well. Grandma sent us the link -- I hope that's okay! xoxo

    ReplyDelete