Thursday, July 10, 2014

I'm 6!

I’m 6 and this is what I’m all about:

  • My favorite color is red.
  • I love everything Lego, Star Wars, and ninja.
  • My favorite shows right now are Lego Chima and Wild Kratts (it’s all about wild animals- creature power!)
  • I love to play video games. I love Donkey Kong and my new game is Super Mario Galaxy 2.
  • My best friends are Myles and Liam C. When we get together, we talk all about Donkey Kong and Super Mario Galaxy 2.
  • I love to read. I can read chapter books.  I love the Magic Tree House books and Captain Underpants books and books based on my favorite movies- The Lego Movie, Star Wars, Ninjago.
  • My favorite foods are sausage, pizza, turkey sandwiches and chicken nuggets. I’ll even eat peas and broccoli when the mood strikes.
  • At the moment, I want to be a librarian or a construction worker when I grow up. A librarian because I love to read and a construction worker because I want to knock buildings down.
  • My favorite sport is tae kwon do.
  • I love the water and I'm becoming a really good swimmer; I can put my head underwater and everything. And I'm an awesome boogie boarder!
  • I love playing with Logan- my favorite things to play are “Get Daddy” and any game I make up where everyone does what I say J
And here are some pictures of me from this last year:

No comments:

Post a Comment