Thursday, August 1, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten and Potty Time

It's my first day of Kindergarten!
I've been so excited about starting my new school- can you tell?  

Just kidding- I AM excited, it was just a little early this morning. My new school starts at 8:00, so it's a little earlier than we're used to getting out of the house.

Here I am all ready to go!

I wouldn't let Mommy take a picture at school, so this is the best she got- I'm hanging my backpack up.

And here's my teacher, Mrs. Houston, welcoming me to class. I think she's pretty awesome already.

I gave Mommy a hug, turned around and went straight into my room, so that was pretty cool. I'll give you an update after school to tell you how the rest of the day went!

In other news, this little guy is diaper free! (and mostly pants free these days)

He's potty training!


He's doing a pretty darn good job, too!

Here are all his potty stickers

And since I help him and encourage him, I get potty stickers too. Then Daddy thought it would be funny to make Mommy and Daddy sticker charts too. Daddy's hilarious like that.

Bye for now from two rapidly growing up boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment