Friday, April 5, 2013

Logan is Two!

Now that I'm two, let's look back at how much I've grown this year:

And here are some things this two year old is doing:
  • I'm learning new words every day- my favorite thing to say is "one more," which I say to everything. And I don't always mean just one more, sometimes I mean lots more. 
  • I know lots of animals and their sounds. Right now, my favorite animal is "ducky."
  • I know lots of colors and shapes. Most things are "green" to me, but I'm getting the hang of naming colors.
  • I can run and sort of jump. 
  • I don't know exactly how tall or heavy I am (my check-up is later this month), but I wear size 18 month pants and some 24 month shirts. I wear a size 5.5 shoe. 
  • I don't like for anybody to sing- I'll say "NO!" as soon as you start to sing a song. (But it's ok to sing in music class)
  • I make lots of funny facial expressions. Most of them mean "I'm watching you..."
  • I love my brother (I call him "E"), but if he takes a toy from me, I'll probably swat him.
  • I like to do whatever anyone else is doing- if Quinn goes upstairs, I go upstairs. If Mommy puts salt on her potatoes, I put salt on my potatoes. If Daddy puts on his shoes, I try to put my shoes on.
  • I like to keep tabs on where everyone is. Several times a day, I'll say "Mommy, Daddy, E?" to check on everyone in my family. 
  • I love books, and I never read just one, I always want "one more". My favorite book is "Go, Dog, Go!"
  • I love sleeping in my big boy bed! I haven't fallen out or gotten scared at all. I like the freedom of being able to get out of bed anytime I want, too. Whenever Quinn gets up to ask Mommy or Daddy a question, I get up with him and tag along downstairs, thrilled to be out of bed. 
  • And so far, I love being two!



No comments:

Post a Comment