Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl

Not THAT Super Bowl, we went bowling! And it was super!

This was our first time bowling. Before this, Quinn had only bowled on a video game. But he said "I have a great idea, let's go bowling this weekend." He has lots of great ideas.

Here's me and Daddy rolling my first ball of the game. They gave us really light balls so they were a little bit easier for us to use than the heavy grown-up ones.


And I walked away without even watching the ball get to the pins. It took quite a long time to get there and I don't really have that kind of attention span.

Later in the game, another family finished with the ball ramp and we got to use it. It made the ball go much faster and we had a lot of fun with it.


Here I am doing my happy dance.



And cheering for myself! Yay!!!

Quinn won the first game and I won the second game by one point, but the score didn't really matter. We just enjoyed the game. After the bowling, we checked out the arcade games. Mommy didn't even put any coins in and we still had fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment