Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Virginia is for Quinn (Part 2)


So after I visited in Hamilton, I went to Springfield to Grandma and Grandpa Steve's house. Here's what I had to say about these pictures.

That's at the zoo. That was the tiger.
 

That was us touching the wolf. He's a good wolf. [Saw a puppet show about the Big Good Wolf]

There's a merry-go-round right there.

That's on a train.

 That's me feeding the goose popcorn.


And that's us building.

Grandpa built a train track and I built a river.

 You see the deer right there? It's a scared deer.


There's Snoopy. That was at King's Dominion.

 And that is Charlie Brown.  Charlie Brown came with Lucy.
 

I was driving the cars.


That's a rocking pirate ship. I was right here. I liked it. I wanted to be the captain.
 
That's the puppet show.

That's the splash down.


That's a water slide. We went up the water slide. We went down the slide very fast. I wasn't scared. We said "Whoa!"
 

That's the bumpy cars. I drived that one by myself. At the fair I didn't.


That's Grandma and Grandpa. I liked the bumpy cars they took me on.





No comments:

Post a Comment