Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Virginia is for Quinn (Part 1)

At the end of July, I went to visit my grandparents ALL BY MYSELF. I know, I'm a big kid. It's cool. So here are the pictures from it and the exact words I dictated to Mommy.  First I went to Hamilton to see Grandpa George.

That's when I was shooting. Those are the surprises he gave me.


I was playing baseball.

That's when Uncle Brian was catching the ball.

That's when I hit it.

That's when we were blowing bubbles. We were making it bigger.

That's when we were at the park.
 
We were there with Emma. That's her in the green. 

That's when I was on the zap thing. That little zap thing- it goes to the other side. [zip line]


That's when we went to Dinosaur Land.

That's the shark we can go in side. You see me right there?

And that's when we went to the other side. That's the stegosaurus I found.

And those are the t-rexes I found.

And one fell down.

That's triceratops.

That's when I got on that big tractor. That's when we were at the fair with Uncle Brian and Susan.

That's when I was driving it.

And that's where we got the popcorn.



That's Uncle Brian playing games with me.



And that's Susan in the car.

And that's Uncle Brian in there.

And that's when we went to go on the camel.

And that's me riding with the little girl.

The camel went slow.

And those are the cars I went on.

And those are the sad cars I went on. [??] Those are the bumper cars I wanted to drive.

He had to drive it because the man said I was too small. We hit other cars.

There's me on the carousel. I mean the Ferris wheel.

I wasn't scared.

We saw the whole world. We saw our house, too. We could see Owen's new house, too.



That's when I went on the circle car. That's when I drove it. I drove the McDonald's car.

When it got to the corner we went very fast.

That's where I got my shark. The lady got it for me up there.

And that's the fun house I went on. It was fun.

That was there still.

I had a good time at Grandpa George's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment