Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer Days

 This summer sure is fun! So far I've done swim lessons (that's me in the water with my teacher)

That's me floating on my back: 

And that's me showing off my kicking skills

And here I am jumping in the water by myself!

I also went to Vacation Bible School at our church. The theme was Operation Overboard and my favorite song I learned was "Yellow Submarine."

Friday was the Decatur Beach Party where they bring in tons of sand for us kids to play with and have all sorts of games.

Logan got into some of the games

And then he really GOT INTO the game. 


Mommy was way better at hula hooping, but I gave it a shot.

 Then we had Father's Day- here I am helping Daddy open his present. It was a gift certificate for beer. Always a winner.


We've spent a lot of time at playgrounds


And on playdates

And just running errands with Mommy. This cart looks pretty full and we hadn't even started shopping!

And the rest of the time we spend just hanging out with each other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment