Sunday, June 3, 2012

My 4th Birthday Party!

It's my birthday! Almost. Today was my birthday party. For my 4th birthday on June 4th, I invited 4 friends and their families to celebrate with us for some pizza and cake at our house.

Once my friends got here, we ran around and played and played.


Here are my friends from school, Catherine, Sophia and William.

And played with the sand

And balloons

And pool noodles/swords

The kids' tables

The daddies' corner

I asked Mommy to make me a Lightning McQueen cake and she did not disappoint.

Everyone sung "Happy Birthday" to me

And I huffed and puffed and blew my candle out

Logan was a bit of a mess, but he seemed to entertain himself

Then I got to open presents

I got some cool stuff- Iron Man, Transformers, Lion King, rocket ships, Hungry Hungry Hippos. All right up my alley.

Can't wait for my real birthday tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment