Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Egg Hunting and More

As Easter approaches, I've been very busy hunting for these darn Easter Eggs. I had a hunt at school on Friday, then the town egg hunt on Saturday and then another one at church on Sunday. So many eggs, so little time!

We only have pictures from the Decatur Egg Hunt, but you can imagine how the others went. Pretty much the same.

Here we are before the hunt getting a good spot
When the hunt started, everybody else went for the eggs. I raced back to Mommy to tell her I saw my friend Katherine.

Logan watched the hunt from the safety of the stroller.

 And I cleaned up!

After the hunt there were lots of games and bouncy houses. 



And as usual I was not really into seeing the Easter Bunny. 

We looked pretty good in our bunny ears, though.



In non-egg hunt news, Logan got a bike helmet for his birthday so he could finally ride in our bike trailer. 
 

He wasn't too excited about it.
 


Once we got moving, he loved it!

 Can you believe this sweet face would ever get into any trouble? 

But he does! He has discovered the joys of toilet paper unrolling.


And he helps himself to his favorite snack in the pantry




He also takes all the cereal bars out of their boxes and squishes them. Not cool.
 

The best times are when we're having fun together!



No comments:

Post a Comment