Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Writing and Shopping

Happy Tuesday! 

My big brother is starting to write! I'm pretty sure he's a genius. At least he seems that way to me. He can read lots of words and spell them and now he's even writing them! He wrote "cat".

And "dog"

And he can write my name, too! (There are some other letters at the top that he didn't erase first, but my name's there at the bottom)

The genius hard at work. And yes, he's left-handed!

Another thing we're having fun doing is shopping at Park Mart! Mommy made us a little grocery store to play with and a friend gave us a cool shopping cart.


Quinn likes to fill up his cart and then head to the check-out stand.

And he's even got his wallet full of cash.


I put in some hours at Park Mart, too!
 


Clean up on Aisle 3!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It looks like so much fun. The boys look like great playmates and congrats to Quinn on all his academic accomplishments! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete