Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Last week, I had a Thanksgiving program at my preschool. We practiced all sorts of Thanksgiving songs and sang them for our parents. Mommy, Daddy and Logan watched me perform, but our camera didn't have batteries. Another mommy promised to give us a copy of the program, so I'll post it as soon as we get it. I sang really loudly at the practice, but at the actual program I didn't feel much like singing. I stood there nicely, though.

Here are some pictures from Mommy's phone:


After the show, we went back to my classroom for a little party. Here's my "Chief Quinn" headdress.

And here's some of my fall artwork





Look! I'm starting to write my name!

And here's our class thankful turkey.


Logan and I are thankful for our wonderful family and friends.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment