Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This and That

Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks.

Here's my first self-portrait from preschool. Looks just like me, don't you think?

 We went to a pirate putt-putt golf course.
 



Daddy took me to a Braves game. We had a great time! (And yes, I picked out this outfit myself)


We set up a playroom where our kitchen table used to be.


Logan and I love playing there.


Chase and his brother Caleb came over to play.

Here I am pretending to be Buzz Lightyear.

And Robin

And here's Iron Man Daddy

Violet and Logan playing nicely together.

And not so nicely. Logan tried to take her block. She tried to eat his arm.


We went to this cool restaurant by a local airport. We sat right by the runway and watched the little airplanes taking off.

And there was an awesome old plane out front.

This week we had a playdate with Chase and Caleb at the mall. The four of us boys liked Bass Pro Shops the best. We spent a lot of time on these "trucks."

I know it's not a great picture, but here's the only shot we got of us boys (minus Logan who's still too small to drive).
 

And here's a little ditty I made up, accompanied by my tinker toys guitar. I don't really know where I was going with the first part of the song, but the second part is definitely a favorite of mine (until I fell down, that is). 


No comments:

Post a Comment