Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Quinn's Big Adventure

I'm back!
I had a great time visiting with Grandma and Grandpa Steve in Virginia; here are some pictures and videos from my trip.

Here's our little family before I left. I think they missed me a lot.
 

On my trip I also got to visit with Uncle Kevin and Aunt Olivia in North Carolina (and their cat, Beatrix, who I've mentioned more than a few times since I've been home), and Aunt Susan, Uncle Brian, and Grandpa George came to see me, too.
 

Grandma and Grandpa's house was full of cool stuff. Like this Disney puzzle.
 

And games and toys from when Daddy and Uncle B and Uncle Kevin were kids
 
And books to read
  

And a laundry chute! This might be my favorite feature. Since I've been home I've tried to convince Mommy to put in a chute in our house. We don't need one since our laundry room is on the same floor as our bedrooms, but I'm pretty sure I could find something to send down that chute.
 

I kept Grandma and Grandpa pretty busy during my visit.
 

 

  
  
  
 

And we celebrated Grandpa Steve's birthday

I had a great time on my big trip, thank you Grandma and Grandpa for a great visit!
Love, Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment