Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fun with My Brother

Quinn's back in town and we're back to having a ton of fun. I'm big enough now for the jumperoo and I love it!

Look at these muscular thighs!

Quinn likes to show me how to use his old toys. He's very helpful in that way.

Usually I put his hand in my mouth, but this time he wanted to put my hand in his.

I'm really starting to move around a lot. I can't crawl yet, but I can pivot! If you put me down on the floor or in my crib, I'll be in a different place when you come back. Check out the complete circle I made on my blanket today:


Go me!



Now that I'm starting to eat solid food, we got the high chair out of the attic and cleaned it off on the deck. Quinn decided he needed to sit in it and remember the good old days.

And check out his tongue in the baby toy mirror.

Brotherly love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment