Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Quinn at 3


It sure has been a busy year!

I'm such a big boy now, it's hard to believe I was ever a baby like Logan! Here's what I'm up to:
  • I'm 36 inches tall and weigh 31 pounds.
  • I wear size 2T clothes and size 8 shoes.
  • I'm potty-trained! (mostly...)
  • I go to bed at 8 p.m. and wake up around 8 a.m. Sometimes after I go to bed I realize I "need" something and I'll scream for Mommy or Daddy.
  • I nap everyday from about 1:30 to 4:00. 
  • I love to eat raisins, peanut butter sandwiches and fruit snacks.
  • I like to play with cars, Little People toys, puzzles and the computer.
  • Outside I play with my water table, kiddie pool, bubbles and any kind of ball.
  • My favorite books are "Lego City," "The Dangerous Book for Boys" and anything by Dr. Seuss
  • I know all the letters and the numbers 1-19 (but I still tend to miss a few in the middle)
  • I can name a lot of shapes, colors, and dinosaurs
  • I mostly speak in full sentences, except I sometimes still leave out prepositions and don't bother with verb tenses. Today I said "I have put toys away" and "I wanna play in my pool now. I get down all by myself." 
  • I LOVE my little brother Logan. When we go out, I tell everybody "This my new baby Logan." I love to give him kisses and hug him and hold him and get him toys. Sometimes I also love him soooo much that I have to hit him or give him a little love bite. I spend a few minutes in time out each day thinking about how much I love Logan.
If there's one word people use to describe me nowadays, it's usually "ACTIVE!"

Love from your favorite three-year-old,
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment